07 October 2011

Christina Perri :)

huhu.. sejuk sejuk.. yay! hujan XD jomm nyanyi :)



I know I can't take one more step towards youCause all that's waiting is regretAnd don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?You lost the love I loved the most
I learned to live, half-aliveAnd now you want me one more time
And who do you think you are?Runnin' 'round leaving scarsCollecting your jar of heartsAnd tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a coldFrom the ice inside your soulSo don't come back for meWho do you think you are?
I hear you're asking all aroundIf I am anywhere to be foundI have grown too strongTo ever fall back in your arms
I've learned to live, half-aliveNow you want me one more time
Who do you think you are?Runnin' 'round leaving scarsCollecting your jar of heartsAnd tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a coldFrom the ice inside your soulSo don't come back for meWho do you think you are?
Dear, it took so longJust to feel alrightRemember how to put backThe light in my eyes
I wish I had missedThe first time that we kissed'Cause you broke all your promisesAnd now you're back you don't get to get me back
Who do you think you are?Runnin' 'round leaving scarsCollecting your jar of heartsAnd tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a coldFrom the ice inside your soulSo don't come back for meDon't come back at all
And who do you think you are?Runnin' 'round leaving scarsCollecting your jar of heartsAnd tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a coldFrom the ice inside your soulDon't come back for meDon't come back at all
Who do you think you are?Who do you think you are?Who do you think you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...